6.27.2013

Carrots and Apples and Beets, Oh My!


I know I said I was only going to juice for 3 days, but I think I'm actually going to extend it to 5.....or 7.  I just feel amazing!  If juicing is a cult then hand me some (raw) kool-aid because I am ready to join.  In just two days my skin is noticeably becoming more even and bright, I have an absurd amount of energy, I've been sleeping incredibly well,* I actually woke up this morning craving green juice, and my body just feels "good." No, not good, it feels great. It feels great and also all other positive adjective words that could describe how a body feels.

Here I give you the absolutely most beautiful juice you will ever drink your life.  The beet juice is a deep magenta, the carrot is a vibrant orange, and I just love to watch them swirl together in all of their pigmented glory.

-Recipe after the jump-

Carrot Apple Beet Juice (C.A.B.)
Makes 1 16 oz serving
1 Green Apple
2 Beets
3 Large Carrots
1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger (about a 1.5 cm slice)

1) Clean all vegetables thoroughly
2) Juice everything!

*Ok, it's only been two nights so this might just be a coincidence. 99.9% of the time I wake up once or twice, and I have been sleeping through like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment