6.21.2013

Sweet Cheeks Barbecue


Barbecue is one of the best parts about summer.  The smell of charcoal, the grilled veggies, the weird caveman aspect of your boyfriend putting raw meat on an open flame - it's all just amazing.  What's even more amazing, is when that same caveman boyfriend morphs back into his normal gentleman self, and suggests that you leave the barbecuing to the professionals at Sweet Cheeks Barbecue.



When I say professionals, I mean Tiffani Faison, who you may know from her second place victory on the first season of "Chopped."  That no-nonsense attitude she had on the show is perfectly suited for barbecue, and translates oh so well into a menu packed with simple and freaking delicious food.

I'm not even sure what to say about it except that you have to go.  You have to go RIGHT NOW.  I wanted to die in these biscuits.


But I had to stay alive because THIS delicious pulled chicken was coming.


Oh. My. God.

That's all.  Please go.  You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment