1.15.2013

Bye Bye, Facebook



When I graduated from high school to head out into the big world you were soooo cooooool.  You promised me I could stay in touch with my high school friends, make new friends in college, and document my life all along the way.  We evolved together.  You watched me grow up and go to graduate school, and I watched you become a publicly traded company.  I'm happy for you, facebook, really I am, but it's time for us to part ways.  I waste so much time hanging out with you that it's easy to forget to nurture my friendships in real life.  You use my photos, interests, and "likes" for profit, but I never wanted them to be for sale.  It's been real, facebook. Thanks for the good times.  My pictures and thoughts belong to me now. 
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment